School Year 2020-21
We will continue to help bridge the gap as we move into a hybrid school format on November 9th.
MESSAGE from our CEO, Lynne Bell: 11/30/20: https://youtu.be/EsgnDcqBQfo
We will be closed for Thanksgiving Break the week of 11/23 – 11/27. Normal operating hours will resume on Monday, November 30th.
Effective Monday, November 16th, the Warrenton Boys & Girls Club will be open Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 5:30pm. Our Cedar Lee location will remain closed at this time.
We hope this expansion of our operational hours will help with your after school needs. If you have not been in recent communication with school transportation, please be sure to reply to one of their emails. They will receive a copy of this email, as well.
**If your child plans on riding the bus to the Boys &Girls Club, and you have communicated this with transportation, please respond to this email.
Just a friendly reminder that our Warrenton Clubhouse hours will remain 8:00am – 4:00pm as Fauquier County Public Schools enter a hybrid on-site/virtual school model next week. Our Cedar Lee location will remain closed at this time. Space will continue to be limited to comply with CDC recommendations for adequate social distancing for our members.
- Members Currently Attending – We have already been in communication with you and noted your needs. If anything has changed please let me know as soon as possible. Please be sure your child(ren) continue to bring all required materials to BGC on their asynchronous days.
- Members NOT Currently Attending – If you are interested in rejoining, please let me know so we can gather pertinent information and get your membership status to you.
We hope everyone has a wonderful first week back at school!
Our Club Changes Lives
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Fauquier is helping shape the lives of hundreds of our youth with our world-class afterschool care programs. The BGCF helps to develop critical life skills, encouraging them to be their best and have a blast doing it. Would your child or teen like to:
- Have a safe place to learn, grow and play?
- Meet awesome mentors to challenge them to be their best?
- Discover and explore their gifts and how to use them?
The mission of Boys & Girls Clubs of Fauquier is to help boys and girls of all backgrounds, especially those who need us most, build confidence, develop character and acquire the skills needed to become productive, civic minded, responsible adults.
Apply for Membership