School Year 2020-21
We will continue to help bridge the gap as we move into a hybrid school format on November 9th.
NOTICE 01/12/21: We will be open from 8:00am – 5:00pm at our 169 Keith Street location effective Tuesday, January 19th to accept all buses currently scheduled to make a stop at the Boys & Girls Club. This will be our hours operation for the remainder of January. We will re-evaluate our hours based upon member attendance and utilization of bus service.
Our Cedar Lee location will remain closed at this time.
- TMS – 2:30pm
- FHS & WMS – 3:00pm
- Brumfield – 3:30pm
- Smith – 4:00pm
- Bradley – 4:09pm
- Coleman & Marshall Middle – 4:30pm Mon/Tues
- Coleman & Marshall Middle – 4:14pm for Thurs/Fri
- Members Currently Attending – We have already been in communication with you and noted your needs. If anything has changed please let me know as soon as possible. Please be sure your child(ren) continue to bring all required materials to BGC on their asynchronous days.
- Members NOT Currently Attending – If you are interested in rejoining, please give us a call at 540-349-8890 so we can gather pertinent information and get your membership status to you.
MESSAGE from our CEO, Lynne Bell: 11/30/20: https://youtu.be/EsgnDcqBQfo
Our Club Changes Lives
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Fauquier is helping shape the lives of hundreds of our youth with our world-class afterschool care programs. The BGCF helps to develop critical life skills, encouraging them to be their best and have a blast doing it. Would your child or teen like to:
- Have a safe place to learn, grow and play?
- Meet awesome mentors to challenge them to be their best?
- Discover and explore their gifts and how to use them?
The mission of Boys & Girls Clubs of Fauquier is to help boys and girls of all backgrounds, especially those who need us most, build confidence, develop character and acquire the skills needed to become productive, civic minded, responsible adults.
Apply for Membership